XV International Workshop “Communities; history and development”
Central theme: Community innovation for sustainable development.
The Center for Community Studies, inspired by the challenges of the 2030 Agenda, convenes the XV International Workshop “Communities; history and development” to be held within the framework of the IV Science Convention of the “Marta Abreu” Central University of Las Villas, in November 2023.
Its central objective will be: to facilitate reflection on the relationship between community, sustainability and development in the perspective of assuming the importance of social innovation as a source of development and the role of participation and cooperation of social subjects for change. and social transformation.
Consequently, the debate on community innovation, within the framework of the controversies around sustainable development, in a transdisciplinary perspective, broadens the horizons of discussion towards political, economic, cultural, environmental, demographic, gender mediations, among others. ; and its expression in the various aspects of daily social praxis.
TOPICS TO DEBATE
• Innovation challenges regarding the SDGs and the 2030 Agenda
• Community self-development and innovation for social emancipation
• Autonomy, governance, innovation and local development
• Organizational processes and innovation in the management of socio-economic and demographic dynamics
• Environment, space and vulnerability. Challenges of innovation for community environmental education
• Innovation and community management of culture, cultural heritage and historical memory. Synergies with tourism
• Innovation from gender, feminism and social inclusion of diversity
• Work, employment and labor relations
• Technology and society. Socially oriented innovation and knowledge management
• Social communication and innovation for sustainable development
• Social responsibility of the University for social innovation and development
Ubicación del evento
III Convención Científica Internacional UCLV 2021
|Highway to Camajuaní 5 1/2 km|
|Santa Clara VCL|
Los detalles para el registro serán publicados próximamente