2nd International Symposium on "Generation and Transfer of Knowledge for Digital Transformation"
1rd International Workshop on Semantic Web Technologies and Applications in the Artificial Intelligence of Things
Dr. Fernando Ortiz Rodríguez, UAT
Dr. Boris Villazon Terrazas, Tinamica
Dr. Gizlayne Atmezing, Mondeca
Dr. Lázaro Martínez, UAT
Dr. Melchor Medina, UAT
Dr. Vicente Villanueva, UAT
Dr. Daniel Avila, UAT
Dr. Gerardo Tijerina, UAT
Dr. Sanju Tiwari, UAT
Dr. Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado, UCI
Dr. Amed Leiva Mederos, UCLV
Dr. Daniel Gálvez Lio, UCLV
Dr. Alberto Taboada, UCLV
Dr. Lizandra Díaz, UCLV
Dr. Yuvan Contino Esquijerosa, EEPF, IH, Cuba
The value that the AIoT and the Semantic Web have taken in the development of the industry, research and society in general is preponderant. For this reason, the "Marta Abreu" Central University of Las Villas, the Indio Hatuey Pastures and Forages Experimental Station, and the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas are pleased to invite researchers, technical social science teachers, and businessmen to participate in the First International Workshop on Semantic Web Technologies and Applications in the Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) environment. This workshop will be placed together with the International Conference on Semantic Web and Knowledge Graphs and will be implemented within the framework of the IV International Convention of the Central University "Marta Abreu" of Las Villas, Cuba to be held in November 2023 and consume space of reflection and learning in the development of Semantic Web technologies in Industry 4.0 and in the AIoT.
This event is mainly aimed at the agriculture, industry and manufacturing sectors, although other sectors are ruled out such as bioinformatics, medicine, government management and the environment.
The topics covered by the Workshop are the following (although it is not limited to them):
· Interoperability between applications and artifacts
· Usability and user experience in semantic web and AIoT application environments.
· Representation and integration of data in AIoT and Semantic Web
· AIoT and Semantic Web control models
· Public services and Semantic Web applications based on AIoT
· Architectures for Open and Linked Data in AIoT and Semantic Web
· Use of model and learning algorithms and machine learning in AIoT and Semantic Web
· Search and retrieval of information through the AIoT and Semantic Web ecosystem.
Parallel to the workshop, a winter school will be offered on the subject of Semantic Web and AIoT and a session for entrepreneurs with the aim of developing and implementing these technologies.
|Santa María Keys|