13rd International Symposium on Structures, Geotechnics and Construction Materials
2nd International Workshop on the production and sustainable use of cement and concrete
• Dr. Cs. Fernando Martirena Hernandez
• Dr. C. Adrian Aluja
• Dr. C. Sergio Betancourt Rodríguez
• Dr. C. Alina Herrera
• Dr. C. Roger Almenares
• Dr. Yosvani Diaz
• Current trends in the sustainable production of cement with low CO2 emissions.
• News in the development of Supplementary Cement Materials. Calcined clays, natural pozzolans, fly ash, blast furnace slag.
• New techniques for microstructural characterization of construction materials.
• Portland-based and alkaline-activated cementitious systems.
• Development and use of additives and additions in the sustainable production of concrete.
• Sustainable production of high-performance concrete.
• Durable concrete produced with recycled aggregates.
• Development of mortars for restoration of historical heritage
• From microstructure to durability in concrete.
• Sustainability vs. Useful Service Life in concrete for infrastructure works.
• Environmental and economic evaluation of the production and use of cement.
IV International Scientific Convention UCLV 2023
|Santa María Keys|
The registration fee for nationals includes a Certificate of Participation and publication of the best papers in the journals that will sponsor the event.