13rd International Symposium on Structures, Geotechnics and Construction Materials
2nd International Workshop on the production and sustainable use of cement and concrete
• Dr. Cs. Fernando Martirena Hernandez
• Dr. C. Adrian Aluja
• Dr. C. Sergio Betancourt Rodríguez
• Dr. C. Alina Herrera
• Dr. C. Roger Almenares
• Dr. Yosvani Diaz
• Current trends in the sustainable production of cement with low CO2 emissions.
• News in the development of Supplementary Cement Materials. Calcined clays, natural pozzolans, fly ash, blast furnace slag.
• New techniques for microstructural characterization of construction materials.
• Portland-based and alkaline-activated cementitious systems.
• Development and use of additives and additions in the sustainable production of concrete.
• Sustainable production of high-performance concrete.
• Durable concrete produced with recycled aggregates.
• Development of mortars for restoration of historical heritage
• From microstructure to durability in concrete.
• Sustainability vs. Useful Service Life in concrete for infrastructure works.
• Environmental and economic evaluation of the production and use of cement.
Seminar Hands on clay calcination and LC3 cement production at the cement pilot plant of the Universidad Central Marta Abreu de Las Villas
In order to facilitate payment for international guests, we have created an account in Switzerland, where you can pay
• Registration fees for the seminar and for the conference
• Accommodation at hotel Melia las Dunas, according to the packages described (see document, 3 nights, single or double rooms)
For more details, please visit www.ecosolutions.gl
In both cases Ecosolutions will transfer the funds to the organizers without extra charge for the visitors.
University Profile: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/materials/people/research-staff/theodore-hanein
X (Twitter): https://x.com/FMartirena1?s=20
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sofia-Sanchez-Berriel
Réseau Réciproque Conseil / Reciprocal Network Consulting
|Cayo Santa María
|Cayos de Villa Clara VCL